MusicTech14
MusicTech14, Technician
Experience:  20 yrs experience in service & support of music instruments
60974588

hi, I have been asked to play for a wedding in spain. the

hi,
I have been asked to play for a wedding in spain. the keyboard at the church is a roland c190...it does not have a sustain pedal....I would like to buy one to take with me ...it is my niece's wedding and i want to get it just right!!!
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  MusicTech14 replied 3 years ago.

MusicTech14 :

Hello and thank you for your question.

The C190 is designed to work with the Roland DP-2 pedal or the Boss FS-5U pedal.
However, any momentary (non-latching) pedal with normally closed switch contacts will work.

MusicTech14 :

You should be able to find the DP-2 at your local music store. It can also be found online at retailers like Guitar Center and Musician's Friend

MusicTech14 :

Another option is a pedal with selectable polarity, like the M-Audio SP2. Because it is switchable, it will also work with any other keyboard you own.

MusicTech14 :

I hope I have satisfactorily answered your question. Please let me know if you need any more information or clarification on this issue.