jaimzness
jaimzness, Engineer
Experience:  DAW and MIDI techniques. Keyboard and synthesizer programming. Electronic repair.
38010568

I have a problem with the recording feature on my Kawai

Customer Question

I have a problem with the recording feature on my Kawai CN32.The record button illuminates when pressed and the led goes out when I begin to play. The play/stop button does not illuminate at all although the button itself seems to work as pressing it has an effect on the keyboard as Piano 1 flashes repeatedly. When I press play/stop there is no response. So no playback and unsure if recording has taken place. Any ideas?

Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you - I have been able to solve the problem by trial and error.

David Lee