Rusty
Rusty, Music Professional
Experience:  Sound Engineer, Electrical Issues, Tone Consulting
63817454

My Clarinova 350 has not been used for several years and now

My Clarinova 350 has not been used for several years and now D and G sharp are not working across the keyboard. Is there a DIY solution, please? Patricia

Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your message. I'll continue to wait for the time being

Patricia

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  Rusty replied 2 years ago.
Hi Patricia, sorry to keep you waiting. If the notes are out across the keyboard, that's not a DIY fix. That indicates significant hardware damage in your tone generator. If it was only a couple of keys out, I could tell you how to fix it, but when notes go out on the tone generator, it must be sent to the shop.
Visit this site to see if there is a shop in your area. Let me know if you have any questions. http://uk.yamaha.com/en/service_centers/
Rusty, Music Professional
Experience: Sound Engineer, Electrical Issues, Tone Consulting
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your response, disappointing though it is.