jaimzness
jaimzness, Engineer
Experience:  DAW and MIDI techniques. Keyboard and synthesizer programming. Electronic repair.
38010568

I have just uncovered a Technics PCM Ex 70 organ in a church

Customer Question

I have just uncovered a Technics PCM Ex 70 organ in a church and would like to know if I can get a memory pack for it or convert the inputs to a modern usb . Much appreciated
Steve
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please keep looking.

Steve

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  Rusty replied 3 years ago.
Hello, my name is Rusty. Sorry for the delay, I've been at my other job. What is it you are trying to do? I have great news, we can use devices for USB, but I need to know what you have in mind, because there are many different types depending on your needs.