carlbradshaw
carlbradshaw, Technician
Experience:  I am a part time musician and have many years experience in repairing audio equipment.
63750231

I have a s e h 780 stero what technics record player would

Customer Question

I have a s e h 780 stero what technics record player would work with it
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  carlbradshaw replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I am here to help you. Before we get started I need some more detailed information. Please provide me with the manufacturer name, model number, serial number and a picture of the front and back if at all possible. From there I should be able to make suitable suggestions to get you what you are looking for.

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
I switched us over to Q&A format instead of chat. That way you will not be billed and extra fees, in case this takes a while to get you what you want to be happy.
Just checking in to see if there has been any progress yet.

Carl