Rusty
Rusty, Music Professional
Experience:  Sound Engineer, Electrical Issues, Tone Consulting
63817454

I have A four button switch and I all so have a Stagg250

I have A four button Stagg switch and I all so have a Stagg250 GAR the switch has 2 leads one should go in the the foot switch place where should the other one go if anywhere ?
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Rusty replied 2 years ago.
, my name is*****'m sorry you're having a problem, I'm here to help. This is a Q&A based website. I realize your time is valuable, so I'll try to give you the most accurate answer in the shortest amount of time. You can respond to me at no extra charge, until the problem is resolved. Ratings are service, not your experience with the site. When we finish with this session, please don't forget to rate my service so I can get compensated work. Ratings are how this site pays me service. Let's get started!Those leads are wired in parallel. That means, both of the jacks carry the same signal. It is so that you can run it to 2 amps if you want. If you are only using one amp, only use one of the jacks, and leave the other disconnected.