Rusty
Rusty, Music Professional
Experience:  Sound Engineer, Electrical Issues, Tone Consulting
63817454

Can i load sound from a kurzweil keyboard into my korg trinity

can i load sound from a kurzweil keyboard into my korg trinity or is40 via a floppy disk without compromising my original sounds or my modified sounds
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Rusty replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for entrusting me with your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you. Please note, click on Reply to Expert tab to reply to me in the reply box that pops open or, if the reply box is showing, just type your reply to me there. And please don't forget to rate me positive when we are finished. Let's get you fixed up so you can be on your way. Yes, you can transfer the files. Midi files are standard across all equipment, but the virtual instruments assigned to them can be changed. If you're looking to transfer a midi file, then you may notice a slight change when you transfer. It will be using the Korg instrument sounds rather than the Kurzweil instruments. If they are audio files, they will not change at all. If you have midi instrument files that you would like to switch over, they will sound the same. Midi files for audio are loaded into the keyboard as-is. An example would be if you bought a disk with sounds on it, it will react the same in each keyboard.