Rusty
Rusty, Music Professional
Experience:  Sound Engineer, Electrical Issues, Tone Consulting
63817454

I have two Boss GT10 guitar effects processors that I

I have two Boss GT10 guitar effects processors that I think are great, however, on one the screen has started to go blank(blue light) so that I can't see the patch name or tuner.
For many reasons it would be very awkward for me to upgrade to the GT100 so I would really like to get them repaired, The 2nd GT10 has a problem with the write and delay buttons , they don't activate/do anything when pressed. any help would be very gratefully received.
thanks
bryan
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Rusty replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is Rusty. Sorry for the delay, I've been tied up with other projects. With micro electronics, we have to send them into the factory to have them serviced with their special equipment. It is likely there is a shop near you, click here for the service center locator. If you would prefer to contact Boss directly, here is their contact: BOSS Factory Service2530 E Lindsay Privado Unit AOntario, CA 91761(323)(###) ###-####