Rusty
Rusty, Music Professional
Experience:  Sound Engineer, Electrical Issues, Tone Consulting
63817454

We have a Yamaha CLP860. Stand legs are broken during transportation.

Customer Question

We have a Yamaha CLP860. Stand legs are broken during transportation. Where can we buy new ones?
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Rusty replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for entrusting me with your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you. Please note, click on Reply to Expert tab to reply to me in the reply box that pops open or, if the reply box is showing, just type your reply to me there. And please don't forget to rate me positive when we are finished. Let's get you fixed up so you can be on your way. The stands are not sold separately, but there is a simple solution. You can remove the legs and use an X stand. These stands work with any keyboard, click here. This will make your piano portable as well. For the pedals, you'll need to build a frame. What I've done in the past is screwed the pedal frame to a piece of 3/4" plywood, which holds them in place and they don't move when you press them.