jaimzness
jaimzness, Engineer
Experience:  DAW and MIDI techniques. Keyboard and synthesizer programming. Electronic repair.
38010568

I have inherited a Clavinova CLP-50 from my late dad. I

Customer Question

Hi, I have inherited a Clavinova CLP-50 from my late dad. I don't know whether to keep it or fix it. I am not musical but my young son is so if I could fix it, it would be lovely. On the white keys number 4-10 from the left side and the black keys 2-6 on the left side don't make any sound. It seems to be intermittent but they have not worked for a while. Can you advise, 1. is it repairable and how much is it likely to cost?

could I repair it myself and how do I know the instrument is any good?Thank you Caroline

Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Adam, thank you for trying. I think it is best just to cancel the question.

Am I refunded?

Caroline