Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  20+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

Rockola centura 436 carousel sticking after selection , will

Customer Question

rockola centura 436 carousel sticking after selection , will move and play when gently pushed downwards manually then motor engages and record plays,
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. This is a pretty complex mechanical system and you will need the service manual to troubleshoot. And this is from a time well before electronic service manuals existed so you'd actually have to get a hard copy. I did find it available for you in the following page: http://bitli.es/uDQk7t
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I already have a service manual, looking for a more specific pointer to the fault rather than read a book !
I wouldn't suggest reading the service manual, per say. But that has the most specific troubleshooting information available. There is nothing I could tell you that isn't in that service manual. We're talking about a machine that was built over 50 years ago. I will open the question to other Experts for you to see if they can help.