jaimzness
jaimzness, Engineer
Experience:  DAW and MIDI techniques. Keyboard and synthesizer programming. Electronic repair.
38010568

I have an old Sony Music Centre with a Turntable attachment.

Customer Question

I have an old Sony Music Centre with a Turntable attachment. I can get the turntable and the CD player to work very well but there is no sound if I play a tape. The wires all seem to be in the right place. Can you help? Can this be repaired
Rosita XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have tried a tape head cleaner on the tapes and rollers as directed, doesn't seem to make any difference. Tried different tapes too in case any are duds. We haven't used this machine for several years! but would like to get it going again
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam