Rusty
Rusty, Music Professional
Experience:  Sound Engineer, Electrical Issues, Tone Consulting
63817454

Yamaha electronic piano pf500 sticking keyboard

Customer Question

yamaha electronic piano pf500 sticking keyboard
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Rusty replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is Rusty. Are the keys sticking up, or down? Were you able to remove the cover?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Keys sticking down and now the screws have been released it is worse.No idea how to get the cover off. This is the first step before I even get to the keys. Any ideas?..
Expert:  Rusty replied 2 years ago.
It sounds like you're going to find some broken keys. When you do get to them, be sure to keep track of which keys go into which slots. I found a service manual for you, click here. Look at page 7 for the disassembly instructions. The cover will come off easily, and the top flips up to access the keys once you remove the proper screws.