Rusty
Rusty, Music Professional
Experience:  Sound Engineer, Electrical Issues, Tone Consulting
63817454

I have a yahama keyboard E403 , the rhythm seems to be not

I have a yahama keyboard E403 , the rhythm seems to be not working at all even though I can play,i faintly hear the rhythm but cant get up the sound, tried every thing suggested in book , its working off power supply, im hoping to have it corrected with your help before 16th.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Rusty. Try a demo song, do those also play quietly?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Rusty, for reply, I already tried demo and the rhythm burst into life , but when resumed practice , could hear rhythm in really very low volume, but couldn't turn it louder, because only the key board music would respond ; no rhythm loud enough to accompany tunes.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.
That is a problem with your pitch bender circuit. Are you able to take it apart and replace the PCB? It's the smallest PCB in the piano, and it's also the cheapest. The pitch bender stores the percussion, and the demo song. There is a bad IC in that circuit, and in order to fix it, you'll have to replace the entire circuit. Call###-##-####to order the pitch bender. If you take it to a music store, it will cost you the cost of the part plus 2 hours labor. Click here to find your nearest service center.