Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

I have an ION USB turntable and want to get my vinyl records

Customer Question

I have an ION USB turntable and want to get my vinyl records on to my computer,. the turntable works but the computer does not seem to recognise it. can youj help ?
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Please follow the steps on this page and let me know the results:http://www.ionaudio.com/usb-turntable-and-cassette-faq#USB%20Connection%20DifficultyIf this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your ION.