Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  20+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

We have a Tecnik organ. When we press the volume pedal it

Customer Question

we have a Tecnik organ. When we press the volume pedal it does not return to the position it was in before but sticks halfway up
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can assist you with your question. Since this manufacturer is no longer making organs, will have to make do with what we have available. The most common problem here is just at the paddle will gather dust and debris over time and physically lose the ability to perform smoothly. What I would suggest doing is unplugging the organ, then removing the paddle so you can turn it over and take a look at the mechanics. Given a good cleaning and then reinstall it. If this does not help your issue, let me know and we may be able to find a replacement pedal for it, although it won't be new. Mike