Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

Ikeep getting a file error

Customer Question

hi ikeep getting a file error
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hello Ferdinand,On what device are you getting a file error? (PC, laptop, phone, tablet)What operating system does the device use?Does it happen randomly, or does it happen when you try to do the same thing each time?What is the exact error message you are seeing?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the device is a Tascam dp-32 digital portastudio. the message appear everytime I go to a certain tune
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my phone number is(###) ###-####
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hello Ferdinand,Without knowing the exact file message I can only give you the most common cause of this problem: a corrupted file.The tune will need to be recreated.Pete.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It won't erase
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
A corrupt file may also be impossible to erase.You will need to back up all of the other tunes, then reformat the hard drive.