Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I have a Yamaha YDP-131C piano and 2 of the pedals have stopped

Customer Question

I have a Yamaha YDP-131C piano and 2 of the pedals have stopped working. What should I do?
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi Mark,Try unplugging the connection, check the jack socket, vacuum around the pedals to remove any buildup of dust or debris.Plug in and remove the pedal again several times to see if there is a loose connection or a twisted/broken wire.If that doesn't help, then the control box will need to be replaced.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have done all that and it still does not work. Can you tell me how to buy a replacement part for this piano?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi Mark,Yes, you can get the replacement part from Yamaha:http://uk.yamaha.com/en/support/