adamd-mod
adamd-mod, Just Answer Moderator
Experience:  Just Answer Moderator
74353250

Guys, my wife uses a Roland Juno Stage and wants me to program

Customer Question

Hi Guys, my wife uses a Roland Juno Stage and wants me to program a patch to emulate the OMD synth sound used in Enola Gat. A) is this possible? B) how ????
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Yes, this could be done using suitable MIDI software on a PC.What software are you using?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I use Steinberg Nuendo 4 as my DAW with a whole bunch of VSD's I can access. The Juno stage has a bunch of pre-programmed voices anod the capability of editing them on board the keyboard. If I came with a suitable sound on the PC, how do I transfer onto the keys?
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thanks for your patience,
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think we cancel, thanks,
G