JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

I have a Yamaha TYROS 5-76 and the left hand speaker is not

Customer Question

I have a Yamaha TYROS 5-76 and the left hand speaker is not working by that I mean it is not the speaker itself as when I try it on the right it works.i want some one to come and repair it as I am old and can not carry it far
DAVID
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi David, this is most likely a lose wire, so I can find an engineer in your area can you provide me your post code?

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

I just wanted to follow up and check if you required any further assistance?

James

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my post code is b98 8dq/I will need an electrician as it is to heavy to do myself
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi David,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you, I would suggest you use Lewis (07939 212458) who is a very experienced Keyboard engineer, and comes recommended from a number of other customers who we have referred to him in the past.

Lewis is currently on leave until next week, but advised due to the complexity of the Tyros it needs to be taken apart in a workshop, he is however happy to arrange a suitable time to come to you and collect it and then drop it back off.

He charges £35 an hours for repairs, he estimates it will take about 2 hours.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

James