Rusty
Rusty, Music Professional
Experience:  Sound Engineer, Electrical Issues, Tone Consulting
63817454

I have a Portable Grand GSX 630.I've noticed that in any

Good morning -I have a Portable Grand GSX 630.I've noticed that in any octave throughout the keys when I play a G and try playing a C above it at the same time, nothing happens -all I get is the G. As noted this happens on every octave for the same corresponding keys.
Can you help
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. This is a serious problem with your tone generator. You're going to need a hands on expert to do the repair, what is your postal code?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I'm at SA3 5DH in Swansea
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.

Ok, Yamaha has service centers all over, you'll need to call them to find the nearest repair facility. It's not going to be an expensive repair, but it is very technical. Call 0844(###) ###-####