Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Mastering Engineer
Experience:  Audio mastering engineer, experienced with recording, mixing, mastering, instruments and vst plugins. Just ask me:)
78122054

I am very fond of classical music. When composed.com was

Customer Question

I am very fond of classical music. When composed.com was operating, I was able to CHOOSE my type of music. What do I have to do to return to that?
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: I am a ninety two year old who knows practically nothing about modern techknowlegy.I only wish to be able to listen to music of my choice on my laptop as the mood takes me. Please help.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 10 months ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** (I am a musician) and I will try to help you as quick possible. Please sit back for a moment while I prepare your answer.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Dear Client,

after having a closer look, I think:

http://www.klassikradio.de/webplayer

would be great for you. I know this is a German site (I am from Germany btw.), but it´s a web radio that plays classical music all day and you can choose a mixed classic radio station or specific ones for various classical artists, like "Pure Mozart", "Pure Bach" and so on. I hope this fits your needs, please let me know if you want additional recommendations, I can look further for you.

If I was able to help you, I would very happy about a positive rating (select 3 to 5 stars at the right top, then press "submit"), because only then I get paid by JustAnswer with a part of your already accomplished payment, which mediated your question to me as an independent expert.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 9 months ago.

Dear Client,

I see that you have read my answer already. If I was able to help you, please give me a positive rating (3 to 5 stars at the right top and press "submit"), because only then I get paid by JustAnswer for the time I´ve already spent on your question. If you still have questions, please just reply again and I will help you further on to fix your problem. That involves no additional costs for you, you can reply as often as you want until I was able to solve your problem to your satisfaction.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck