Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

i purchaced asamsung galaxy tab 2 today at tesco newport gwent

Customer Question

i purchaced asamsung galaxy tab 2 today at tesco newport gwent and was totally assured i did not require any addidional purchace with this product to recieve WIFI which we cannot recieve , plus i was told if i went on samsung website i could claim a cash back but again unable to do so
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Gina-Mod replied 5 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Best,

Gina~Moderator
Expert:  Pete replied 4 years ago.

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question -

Can you let me know if you have a wireless router available at home that you are trying to connect to, or are you trying to connect to WIFI elsewhere?