the old tv did it so got a new one. the new tv did it so took it back and got another and thet does it. the old tv is now upstairs and works fine so the problem must be where it is situated. have tried plugging the tv in other sockets but still no good.
please can you reply
If it is an overloaded electrical circuit, how is it that it does the same thing happens when plugged in to other sockets in the house via an extension lead?
would copper pipes that are boxed in the wall behind the tv have anything to do with it?
there is not a lot on that circuit so what should i do to solve this?