Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

Hi there, I have just bought a Samsung 3 series laptop with

Customer Question

Hi there,

I have just bought a Samsung 3 series laptop with windows 8 and I need to know if it automatically comes with Microsoft 2010 and if so where do I find the 25 character product key in order for me to activate it. I am having big problems trying to open saved documents which were transferred from my old laptop at Curry's and was Vista Basic. Also my company website is not allowing me into their secure drop down menu's.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 4 years ago.
Hi there,

Windows 8 does not automatically come with Microsoft Office 2010.

Depending on where you bought the laptop and what package option you were given, you may or may not have Office included with it.

Normally, Office is an extra package and would be shown on your receipt as such.

Regarding your work website, the access may be restricted for a number of reasons - perhaps the website is not configured for Windows 8 computers to connect to it, or the security settings on your laptop are too strict - you would need to speak to your company's IT department for assistance with that matter.