Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I have a panasonic vcr DMR-EZ45V - I am trying to capture vhs

Customer Question

I have a panasonic vcr DMR-EZ45V - I am trying to capture vhs tapes to my pc using Stuio 15 and dazzle capture equipment. I have connected the dazzle using an audio / video cable (yellow/white / red) The video captures without any problem but there is no sound on the capture. The cable is connected correctly with the yellow lead on video output and the audio cable on the red/white audio output. Can you help please?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Gina-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Best,

Gina~Moderator
Expert:  Pete replied 4 years ago.
I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist you -
Please let me know if you are still waiting?