Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I Have a Samsung UE46ES8000 LED HD 3D Smart TV and a Samsung

Customer Question

Hi I Have a Samsung UE46ES8000 LED HD 3D Smart TV and a Samsung HT-THX25 Home cinema system. I can Only get 2 channels when playing aDVD and no channels from the TV. Can you help.
Peter
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Gina-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Best,

Gina~Moderator
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

What other information do you need

Expert:  TV-Tech1 replied 4 years ago.

I have to wonder if the DVD disc is stereo audio and the TV channel you're watching on Virgin is just a Stereo TV show.

That would explain why you only get 2 channels and not all the surround speakers.

Of course your Home theater could simply be set for Stereo output instead of Dolby output too.

I think the BEST thing to do is find out what happened the moment the Sound was Normal and it became ABNORMAL.

Did the home theater remote get pushed accidently?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

your answer is very unhelpful,the things you are saying are very basic.I have obviously tried all these thing already. thanks for you effort but I think I will try someone with a bit more expertise.

Expert:  TV-Tech1 replied 4 years ago.

I understand, when you're separated by 3000 miles of ocean, it's hard to know what the customer has and has not tried. That's why we start with the basics and work towards more complicated issues. I'll opt out and let the other experts walk you through all the tests you need to run.

Expert:  Gina-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

cancel Question

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Cancel