Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

Hi I purchased a samsung laptop 2weeks ago model NP350V5C-AOEUK

Customer Question

Hi I purchased a samsung laptop 2weeks ago model NP350V5C-AOEUK with windows 8 installed, all I have installed since the purchase is Microsoft works 9 and my HP printer this morning I tried to use laptop but can only get a blue screen nothing else should I take it back to tesco's where I purchased it or can you help, sorry I will just return the laptop to the shop, it's only 2 weeks old and I don't really wish to part with more monies until I know it's ok, I have no problems with paying for the repairs once I know it works but I wouldnt pay for my car repairs till they have been done, apologies keith
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 4 years ago.
Hello Keith,

Welcome to JustAnswer!

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question.

A blue screen error indicates that the laptop has a fault - it could be due to faulty hardware or software. As the laptop is still under warranty, you should return it to Tesco and get a replacement.

If you need any further assistance, just let me know.

Best,

Pete.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
waited all night for answer £ 22 pounds just to be told to return it waste of monies really !!!
Expert:  Pete replied 4 years ago.

Hi Keith,

Sorry to hear you were waiting all night for an answer.

There are usually few experts online overnight.

If you need anything else, just let me know.

Best,

Pete.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

just returned from Tesco's where I purchased the laptop their tech support looked at my laptop and realised that there wasn't a fault my son had switched the laptop off whilst it was downloading updates, just holding the on/off button 10 seconds a time after several attempts it came up with configuring new updates and booted up no probs; after finishing upload, £ 22-00 pounds simply wasted. well pissed off !!!!

cheers

Expert:  Pete replied 4 years ago.
Hi Keith,

I can only base my answer on the information given - had I known previously that your son had switched the laptop off whilst downloading updates, I could have advised you differently.

Please re-rate my service accordingly.

If you need anything else just let me know.

Thanks,

Pete.