TV-Tech1
TV-Tech1, Technician
Experience:  30 years servicing Tellys
26807325

I have just bought a new Panasonic TX model TV and I would

Customer Question

I have just bought a new Panasonic TX model TV and I would like to get rid of the Lady who tells me that I have changed the volume and how rabbits on every time I look at the TV guide.

How do I get rid of this ?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  TV-Tech1 replied 4 years ago.

There is a long list of TX models that Panasonic manufactures.

http://www.panasonic.co.uk/site/en_GB/node/7162973/Len_GB/index.html?currentPage=1&showAll=true

If your TV is set to Store, rather than Home mode during the initial setup, you will have issues with turning the announcement off. So the first question I need input from --

Is this new out of Box or New off the store's showroom? Can you check your model number on the TV too? We need to start there to assist you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The model number is TX-L32E6B and was new out of Box last week

Expert:  TV-Tech1 replied 4 years ago.

Ok, there's a VOICE GUIDANCE SETTING in your TV's SOUND MENU that needs to be turned off.

Also on the Viera Link Internet Features....there a Tutorial in there that's voice operated and the setting for ONLY the Internet would probably be found there. Just in case you find the voice still functioning in your Internet connection.

But the one setting in your Menu's SOUND settings....that's the one that works when you press the volume or channel buttons or TV Guide