Russell H.
Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  7+ years of professional experience
13568747

Hi,My SP300 inverter has gone faulty. Do you have a circuit

Customer Question

My SP300 inverter has gone faulty. Do you have a circuit diagram?

Rgds Ron
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 years ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. I hope I can provide the right answer to your question. I regret that your question did not receive a response sooner.

Schematics for your inverter are unavailable to the public, as far as I can tell. I have not even found any for-sale or the like.

Waeco, the maker of your inverter, is now part of 'Dometic'. I suggest that you try contacting Dometic at one of the four links on this page:
http://www.dometic.com/enie/Asia-Pacific/Middle-East/Customer-Center/

They might be able to provide something like a schematic (for instance, a 'Service Manual') or at least point you in the right direction to obtaining one. In default of that (if they cannot or will not), they will at least be able to refer you to a service company that can repair your inverter, in your local area.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Dear Russell,
Thank- you for replying. I appreciate that you cannot provide me with something that is not readily available. However Just Answer already seems to have deducted 22 pounds from my account in anticipation of a satisfactory outcome. My low satisfaction rating is intended to ensure that my money is returned.
Ron F.
Actually, I believe that if you are dissatisfied with JustAnswer (as opposed to dissatisfied with the performace or the Answer offered to you by the Expert) and wish to receive a refund, you may do so not by giving a low rating to the Expert, but rather by contacting
Customer Support at JustAnswer.com:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

They ought to take care of your request for a refund with reasonable promptness... I believe that is our clearly stated policy.

Thank you for trying JustAnswer.com... and please feel welcome to ask another question here at any time, in any one of our numerous categories.