Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

Hello I have a Panasonic home phone model number KX-TG6621E

Customer Question

Hello I have a Panasonic home phone model number KX-TG6621E in the early hours of this morning someone was calling me every few minutes and I woke up and ran to get the phone as my mum is in hospital. The phone had rung off and I checked to get last number caller and must have pressed a wrong button somewhere along the line. Now I cannot dial out, there is no ring tone or connection and if anyone calls in it says mail box is full or I am on the other line and unavailable. My mail box is empty, can you please help me, I need my mum and the hospital to be able to call me. It is definitely the hand set and not my phone line. I think I pressed intercom call and accidently put it on hold. I have taken batteries out and turned phone off from the mains and just handset too. I have re-done the initial setup again and nothing is working. Thanks Amanda

Is anyone going to reply please?

Category: Electronics
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 4 years ago.

Adam

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 4 years ago.

Adam