Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I purchased a HP Photosmart 6520 e-All-in-One Printer from

Customer Question

I purchased a HP Photosmart 6520 e-All-in-One Printer from Amazon arriving on the 4th of March.

Our problem is that although it installs successfully and carries out all the other jobs it is able to do. When turning on the Computer the following day it has disappeared of 'My Computer' and it tells me to install a printer.

While away on holiday my son tried several times but to no avail, he is over 50 and very computer aware as our business relies on computers. This printer is only for my personal use.

Please can you advise on any further steps we need to take for it to stay on the computer or whether there is a problem with some section of the printer. I have always used printers but the have been Canon. My last, which unfortunately wore out was a Canon 6000.

Best wishes,

David Bland
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.
.
Hello my name is Freddy. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
What is the exact message including any numbers it gives you?
What version of windows is on the computer?
.