Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

hi.i have a problem with the sound on my tx-nr3008 av amp.

Customer Question

hi.i have a problem with the sound on my tx-nr3008 av amp. i have been running this for around 4yrs with no problems, and then out of the blue it began to have problems changing from one hdmi source to another, and gradually the sound would not come thru, only vision automaticly to each source ie blu ray dvd ,3d dvd on source outputs 1 to 6. i found that if i used the audyssey set up it would restore the sound but when i put the av back to standbye the sound was lost again & i would have to go thru the audyssey set up again. but now that does not work either. so now i have vision only with no sound at all,on any of the connections.do you think it could be the hdmi board? & if so could you advise what the cost might be.thanks brian.
Category: Electronics