Rusty
Rusty, Engineer
Experience:  Let my expertise help solve your technical problems. Over 20 years electronics and sound equipment experience.
63817454

I have a Panasonic SJ MR220 Minidisc and in emaculate condition.

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic SJ MR220 Minidisc and in emaculate condition. I place an adapter that was above the recommended DC input. Now I just cannot get any power from it.
Can it be fixed?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Rusty replied 4 years ago.
Hello, my name is Rusty. That's never good. I need you to unplug it, and open the case. Look for tiny fuses in the power supply. If you cannot find fuses, I need you to test the output voltage of the power supply, with the unit plugged in.

The problem with using a different power supply, is that it fries the internal power distribution. It may need replaced if you're not getting any power.