Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

Im trying to connect a play station to my tv but all my Hemingway

Customer Question

I'm trying to connect a play station to my tv but all my Hemingway ports are being used by a Samsung bluray player and samsung sound bar and I'm using the any net connection there is however a spare port in the back of the sound bar but it will not pick up the playstation
Category: Electronics
Expert:  TV-Tech1 replied 4 years ago.

Hello, I'm TV Tech1 and I'll be working with you to identify and help you resolve your problem.

Depending on your TV model number and your Hemingway sound bar, it may be wiser to connect your devices to the TV set, then send the Audio out to your sound bar using either the OPTICAL Audio out...or maybe HDMI ARC output to the Hemingway.

You do have to choose which unit comes supplied with the connections your need.

I would suspect the TV has enough HDMI connections to connect both the Blu Ray and the Playstation to it, then just send the audio out on the TV directly to the soundbar.