Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

Model TX-L42DT50B. How do I install Adobe Flash Player on

Customer Question

Model TX-L42DT50B. How do I install Adobe Flash Player on this model TV, please?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  TV-Tech1 replied 4 years ago.

Hello, I'm TV Tech1 and I'll be working with you to identify and help you resolve your problem.

Adobe Flash player is usually added by updating the TV's Firmware or it's supposed to be included in the application software updates of any of your internet applications.

You really can't install it seperately on your own.

Have you check your TV model's Firmware updates provided by Panasonic? If not, it's the first piece of software that should be updated, followed by any software updates for any new applications.

If you're attempting to stream from your computer the Flash player is supposed to be on your computer, and usually that will stream to your TV set as an Mpeg 2 or Mpeg4 file to your TV set.

Those are standard video streams used for all movies and video between the computer and the TV set.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Via the Menu > System Update, "Current software version is up to date. Latest software is already installed. Current version is 1.263. New version 1.263".

More assistance please?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
Too long to send an answer