carlday1
carlday1, Engineer
Experience:  Self Employed Electronic Engineer
69505510

I have a Samsung DV3 T.V. That has one and only one fault.

Customer Question

I have a Samsung DV3 T.V. That has one and only one fault. I can only obtain entry by manipulating on the side panel entry to the t.v. Why cannot I be sent a remote control that is working otherwise I have to get up to set up the the tv and then close it down by same
Category: Electronics
Expert:  carlday1 replied 4 years ago.

carlday1 :

HI,

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is Carl and I will help with your question. I am sure you have tried this have checked the batteries in the remote?

I do feel if the batteries are new and remote control still fails to work it is likely the remote control has broke. If you have a sky remote or youview I could tell you how to program that to control you television this would also confirm that the fault is with the remote and not the tv.

If the tv is under warranty you could arrange for a warranty repair if not and the remote is faulty new samsung remotes are available from here

http://www.espares.co.uk/browse/at1090ma596/remote-controls/samsung