Nick H.
Nick H., Android Specialist
Experience:  Sr. Android Expert, Phone Tablet Repair Shop
63271161

my tablet is stuck on the word android

Customer Question

my tablet is stuck on the word android
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Nick H. replied 4 years ago.
Hello, and thanks for asking this question. My name is Nick. I will assist you with this issue.

What is your tablet's make and model?

When and where did you purchase this tablet?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

joytab ideal world November last year

Expert:  Nick H. replied 4 years ago.
Thanks John.

Please press Power button and hold it until your tablet turns off. Press Volume Up + Power buttons at the same time for 15 seconds. Press Power button again to reboot. Does your tablet boot and work normally?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

no

Expert:  Nick H. replied 4 years ago.
Thanks. Please press and hold Power button and let your tablet turns off. Then hold Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time for 15 seconds. Do you see the Recovery menu comes up?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

no

Expert:  Nick H. replied 4 years ago.

Thanks for your reply.

Please turn it off. Then press and hold the Home + Power button for 10-15 seconds. Release them. Do you see options come up? It should work.

If it does not work, you will have to contact Joypad manufacture to get it send in for repairs. Your tablet is less than a year old. It will be still in warranty. The phone number is on the tablet's manual.

Please let me know how it worked out. Thank you!

Nick

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I don't have a home button

Expert:  Nick H. replied 4 years ago.

We did all the procedure trying to reset the tablet. It did not work. That means your tablet is corrupted and cannot be reset normally. Please look for the Support number on tablet's manual or ask the seller for the Support number. Call them to have your tablet sent in for repairs or replacement since your tablet is still in warranty.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you!

Nick