carlday1
carlday1, Engineer
Experience:  Self Employed Electronic Engineer
69505510

I have a black and decker 14,4v quatro I have tried to recharge

Customer Question

I have a black and decker 14,4v quatro I have tried to recharge the three batteries I have but without success the charger does not show a red light on depleted batteries and the quick charger does not seem to work either is there a service centre near to Lincoln please or can you suggest anything on line
thanks
Category: Electronics
Expert:  carlday1 replied 3 years ago.

carlday1 :

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is Carl and I will help with your question.

I am sorry but I am unable to suggest anything to try other than to check the battery terminals are free from dirt If you have some IPA I would wipe the terminal with IPA.

If that does not work your local service centre is

Power Tool Solutions
321 Newark Road
Lincoln
Lincolnshire
LN5 8PE
01522 535352
[email protected]

I hope this helps

JACUSTOMER-iq98rmf4- :

I am not really happy with this service taking 7 hrs to reply weekend or not I feel that the response is very poor value for money and will not be using this service again

carlday1 :

I am sorry to hear it took 7 hours for my reply to reach you. I cannot understand why you never received my response earlier. I responded as soon as I saw the question within an hour after you posted it.

I can offer more advice on testing your chargers and batteries with a volt meter if you have one, but I feel you would be better off taking it to a service centre where they can carried out better testing of the batteries and chargers.

I can opt out of the question so that another expert can add their advice if you prefer or I can forward this to customer service.