Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

Panasonic 42-6eb How do I connect my ipad to the TV. It

Customer Question

Panasonic 42-6eb

How do I connect my ipad to the TV. It is connected via BT homehub.

I am finding the browser very slow and is continually crashing. It is connected wirelessly.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  carlday1 replied 4 years ago.

carlday1 :

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is Carl and I will try and help with your question.

Are you aiming to connect your ipad to your tv wirelessly?

Is your tv a smart tv? Please could you send me the model number?

Customer :

Hi,Thanks for your assistance.

Are you aiming to connect your ipad to your tv wirelessly? Yes.

Is your tv a smart tv? Please could you send me the model number? Panasonic 42 e6b

Customer :

carlday1 :

Please could you check to see if there are any updates for your tv.

carlday1 :

Here are the update instructions.

1. Press the menu button
2. Select network then software update press ok
3. Follow on screen instructions

carlday1 :

I will have to do some research on the best way to connect your ipad I will get back to you later.

Customer :

When software update was pressed. The response was that software was fully updated. I will await the fruits of your research !

carlday1 :

Are you using the app on your ipad to control the tv? I have found out that the app is buggy and many people are experiencing the same problems as you. The last update for the app was feb this year.

carlday1 :

The only thing I could think of is maybe it is something to do with the home hub and way the ipad connect with it and the tv if you had a spare router it might be worth experimenting but I do feel the problem lies with the app itself and not your tv or homehub.

It might be worth contacting panasonic to see if they are aware of the problems and if they have a resolution planned.

I am sorry I cannot be of more help. I will opt out of the question if you want to see if anyone else has anything to add.