carlday1
carlday1, Engineer
Experience:  Self Employed Electronic Engineer
69505510

akura tv.switches on by remote control or on/off button-but

Customer Question

akura tv.when switched on by remote control or on/off button-as soon as screen comes on the tv switches off again.

The tv should still be under gaurantee but if its simple enough to rectify myself I will OR is it a "back to the shop job"

Category: Electronics
Expert:  carlday1 replied 4 years ago.

carlday1 :

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is Carl and I will try and help with your question.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your tv.

I am sorry but I don't think there is anything you could do yourself, I think the power supply has gone faulty and as the tv is under warranty I would return the tv to the shop so they can replace it or send it away for repair.

If you need anymore help or advice please feel free to message me.

JACUSTOMER-r29xvyve- :

Thank you.I didnt think you you would be able help esp. With it under gtee but its given me an intro to justanswer and im confident of breceiving advice in the future.Allan

JACUSTOMER-r29xvyve- :

Thank you.I didnt think you could deal with question esp it being undrr gtee.It has givdn me an intro to justanswer which I will use again knowing I will be treated faily.Allan

carlday1 :

I am sorry I could not suggest anything else. I hope you get it sorted under warranty. If you ever need any more advice please feel free to ask.