Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I have a Brother HL 2035 laser printer which now has the TONER

Customer Question

I have a Brother HL 2035 laser printer which now has the TONER light permanently on.
I’ve changed the toner cartridge for a new one, (not a genuine Brother item) but no change, the light is permanently on, obviously stopping me using the printer.
I’ve contacted the local agent, Datec in Aldridge & they suggested contacting you as a first off, to possibly save a trip to them.
Is there anything you can suggest over the ‘phone to overcome the problem?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.
.
Hello my name is Freddy. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Before we start I want to make sure you know this is not Brother, it is a paid tech support site called just answer. Also if you do plan on contacting Brother do not tell them you are using generic toner as it can damage as well as increase deterioration on your machine, they will refuse to help you if they are told you used generic/refilled inks. Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel and please note this problem can unfortunately have very bad news attached to it.
.