carlday1
carlday1, Engineer
Experience:  Self Employed Electronic Engineer
69505510

my pioneer keh-p4800r has frozen

Customer Question

my pioneer keh-p4800r has frozen
Category: Electronics
Expert:  carlday1 replied 4 years ago.

carlday1 :

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is Carl and I will try and help with your question.

I think the first thing to try will be to remove all power from it and the quickest way to do this is to disconnect the car battery unlss you have the radio removal tools and then you can remove just the radio and disconnect the power leads.

Disconnecting the battery will reset items in the car like the clock and maybe trip meters.

Unfortunately turning the ignition off does not complete remove all power from the radio because the radio has a permanent live feed from the battery.

I hope this helps let me know how you get on.