Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

i am trying to connect a samsung smart tv (T24B750 ) to the

Customer Question

i am trying to connect a samsung smart tv (T24B750 ) to the internet, but do not seem to have the correct figures
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 4 years ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer!

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question.

To connect your Samsung Smart TV to a wireless internet connection, you will need to enter the correct passcode for your wireless network.

It there are too many characters in your passcode, it may be that the current passcode is too long - if this is the case, you will need to change your wireless passcode to a different, shorter passcode.

Expert:  Pete replied 4 years ago.
Hi Matt,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Do you need any further assistance with your TV's internet connection?

Let me know,

Pete.