*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I recently bought an indesit fridge today its beeping ever

Customer Question

I recently bought an indesit fridge today it's beeping ever few mins what's wrong
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 4 years ago.

Hi Noel, My name isXXXXX will assist you. This is sometimes the cooling temp alarm, or the door open alarm, also may be the ice maker.
Try this please>

Open your freezer and inspect your ice maker. If the ice maker is in the process of making ice, wait for it to stop to see if the beeping noise stops as well.

Move the "On/Off" switch on the top of the ice maker to the "Off" position if the sound continues.Turn the "On/Off" switch back to the "On" position and see if the sound continues. Press the "On/Off" button on the left side of your refrigerator's temperature control panel if the sound continues.

Unplug the refrigerator power cable from the wall outlet, then wait at least 30 seconds.
Plug the power back in, then press the "On/Off" button to turn the refrigerator back on.
If it is still beeping,try unplugging the refrigerator for 5 minutes then plugging it back in.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have already reported to customer service that someone has falsely used my email to open an account with your service. I am the real owner of the email address and did NOT register with you or pose the question. Please block this address and remove from your database. Thx
okay, thank you.