carlday1
carlday1, Engineer
Experience:  Self Employed Electronic Engineer
69505510

I have a Pioneer BC S323 Blue ray amplifier and the remote

Customer Question

I have a Pioneer BC S323 Blue ray amplifier and the remote control will only provide basic functions such as turning the unit on and off, controling the master volume and opening the disc door and closing it. Any ideas? I really need to be able to move the function to HDMI which I know I can do manually using the button on top of the player but would prefer the remote to work.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  carlday1 replied 4 years ago.

carlday1 :

carlday1 :

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is Carl and I will help with your question.

Has the remote control always been the same?

I have had a look in the user guide and it suggests the remote can control almost every feature of amp.

Here is a link to the user guide and a firmware update I would suggest checking the amps firmware to make sure it is up to date.

http://www.pioneer.eu/uk/products/45/66/BCS-323/media.html

I have had a look around for a replacement remote in case the remote is faulty but I am unable to find one at the moment.

I can talk you through stripping and cleaning the remote in case dirt and dust is causing it not to work.