*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

We have a Panasonic KX-TA624 which was installed about 13 years

Customer Question

We have a Panasonic KX-TA624 which was installed about 13 years ago. Last week we found that unless line 1 was busy, calls were not ringing in (just ringing at the caller's end) and hence were unanswered. We have been advised by BT that this isn't a line problem. We have replaced the KX-T7130E that is used with the system but to no avail. Any thoughts please?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 4 years ago.

Hi, my name isXXXXX will assist you with your Panasonic KX-TA624. I am sorry to hear this happened, I will do my best to help you get the unit working properly again. I would do a factory reset of the system, flip the switch inside the chassis to clear, press the reset button and flip it back before the light inside stops flashing.
Then you will have to reprogram the whole system but this will most likely solve your problem. The cordless phone programming is Function + 0 + select , you can then relabel the CO lines and do what you need. If the system restore does not solve the problem, then unfortunately the unit is defective. You can purchase a replacement Panasonic KX-TA624<>PLEASE CLICK HERE<>