Zoe-cssm
Zoe-cssm,
53774437

I contacted you yesterday, and your engineer was very helpful

Customer Question

I contacted you yesterday, and your engineer was very helpful with a problem with my Sony Handicam dcv-dvd201e displaying faint and strange colours. After giving me a lot of help, it became obvious that the problem was to do with an internal part, but I didn't write down the detail. Would you have a record of the conversation please? Bob Smith.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 4 years ago.
Hi Bob, Here is the conversation from yesterday.
<>PLEASE CLICK HERE<>
Thank you very much!
Expert:  Zoe-cssm replied 4 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.co.uk/electronics/7zc1g-contacted-yesterday-engineer-helpful.html).

The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.