*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

can I please have a printed copy of the user instructions for

Customer Question

can I please have a printed copy of the user instructions for the hand held garmin utrex 20 sat nave particularly on how to use the controls to view,enlarge on the screen theway to use and control the map function.
please my nsme is dcn genders addresse is 12a grassmere close, felpham,bognor regis west sussex, pu22 7nu, tel number 01243 826 834.
thank you please do not supply this on the web ads I have had a stroke and I need the answer on paper in large font please.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 4 years ago.

Hi Douglas,

My name isXXXXX will assist you with your GARMIN ETREX20.
I am sorry to hear that you have had problems finding the instruction manual for your Garmin. I can provide you with a link that you can download and print the 60 page user guide, or you can save the .pdf file to your computer and read from there. It may be better for you on the computer screen because the .pdf file format has the zoom option to enlarge the print to any size you need. Jut click the plus sign at the top of the page on the user guide after you download. <>PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE USER GUIDE DOWNLOAD<>
.
Here are the instructions to change the Display settings on your Garmin ETREX20>
Select SETUP, then DISPLAY, then

Advanced Map Setup

—sets the

zoom levels, the text size, and the

detail level of the map.

Auto

Zoom

—automatically

selects the appropriate zoom

level for optimal use on your

map. When

Off

is selected, you

must zoom in or out manually.

Zoom Levels

—selects the zoom

level for map items.

Text Size

—selects the text size

for map items.

Detail

—selects the amount

of detail shown on the map.

Showing more detail may cause

the map to redraw more slowly.