*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I have a Samsung TV UA46D6600WJXZK which I bought & used in

Customer Question

I have a Samsung TV UA46D6600WJXZK which I bought & used in Hong Kong. This should be compatible with our systems here but I cannot get the auto tune to find any channels. I am using an aerial connection that provides good signal to existing TV's. Can you help plse
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 3 years ago.

Hi James,

My name isXXXXX will assist you with your Samsung TV. The TV should work for you in the UK.Before your television can find the available channels, you must specify the type of signal source that is connected to the TV >
(i.e. an Air or a Cable system).
Go to >MENU>Channel>ENTER>Antenna>Air/Cable

When Antenna is set to Air or Cable
:
Digital Channel Tuning
: Scans for a digital channel.
1. Press the <><>button to select
New>When selecting Antenna
Air
: Set the Channel and Frequency
When selecting Antenna
Cable
: Set the Frequency Modulation
and Symbol Rate
.This function may not support depending on the region.
2.
Press the <><>button to select Search
. When scanning has finished, a

channel is updated in the channel list.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have already done as you suggest, select antenna, air, then auto tune. It then scans for channels but cannot find any. I am using a source that works on my other TV's! The autotune is not finding any channels.

You may have to change the region and country settings on the TV. Here is a guide issued by Samsung to help pick up the Digital Signal in your area. <>PLEASE CLCIK HERE AND REFER TO PAGES 5-13<>
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

From the Samsung information you have provided we have menu type one but I am still unable to source country or region in the menu. Auto tune finds no channels. The model number UA46D6600WJXZK should help with

identifying the solution to the problem. If you are unable to help further I will contact Samsung in the UK on Saturday morning. Thank you.

okay, sorry about that. This is all the info I have. This is the Samsung Contact info.

• Monday - Saturday | 9am to 6pm

CUSTOMER SUPPORT CENTRE
UNITED KINGDOM

• 0330 SAMSUNG (7267864)